TALKING TO GOD 10-9-16




Every path in the journey of my Life, has changed me into the person I am.
Every person I've connected with in this journey of my Life, has influenced me into the person I am.
Yes, God has been using me for good.
I'm open to God's Word and His Will.
Sometimes, God, at times, I get so tired. 
I get so tired I don't have the strength to read Your Word or listen to You.
In those times, times of weakness, illness and human exhaustion, you give me strength, courage and the will to go on.
I finally get it, God!
Though, weak, exhausted and sick,  You are strong, much mightier than my health problems, my issues and the world.
I'm strong, only through You, God
I'm brave, only through You, My Lord!
I realize, though I'm sick, tired and broken, I'm all fixed and well put together in Your Sight!
God, it's amazing that You know what I need when I can't use the words!.
For, it is then, God, that You listen to my heart !
Thank You God!
God, I Love You!
                Evelyn Pinto
               October 9, 2015







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024