LOVE, GOODNESS AND BLESSINGS, CELEBRATING MY 61ST BIRTHDAY 10-27-16




My 61st Birthday has been a week of Birthday Celebrations!
On Monday, my sister, Roseanna, visited!
It was a fabulous time of supportive conversations, as well as, love and sisterly support.
My sister also brought some of my favorite gifts, clothes! 
Tuesday was lunch with my best friend, Pat!
Pat and I usually have lunch when we have appointments on the same day at the hospital. 
This was a special time together with my best friend. as we not only shared lunch together but, also, our lives.t
On Wednesday night, it was a  Birthday Dinner at Calhoun's Restaurant with my Experience Life Church Group.
It was a night of blessings, love, gifts, cake and Chinese food, as I celebrated my 61st Birthday with a few members of my church family!
I loved every single minute at the restaurant. 
It was a magical night  of sharing, a meal and lively conversation with members of the church I attend, as well as receiving unconditional love and support.
Today, Thursday, I totally was at ease, as I enjoyed festive conversation and a meal at Jimmy's restaurant, in Arlington, with my dear friends, Joan, Maureen and her mother, Eleanor.
It was a time of eating, talking sharing and taking pictures!
I love my family and my friends, dearly!
I also enjoyed every second with every one who shared my 61st Birthday with me!
I also was exhausted today, as Joan and I, afterwards, did errands following today's dinner.
We both, Joan and I,  totally enjoyed each others' company as we laughed, talked and did a lot of zany!
Though the day of my 61st Birthday is over, I do expect my mother, my sister, Roberta and other family to visit for my birthday this weekend!
Special people helped me celebrate my 61st Birthday this year!
I feel blessed and I am loved!
Special times in my life bring out the goodness in people, especially in those who love me!
I would like to say how very much I love my family and friends!
God Is Good!
With sincerity and love,
                    Evelyn Pinto
                   October 27, 2016





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024