GOD'S SUNSET, GOD'S MIRACLE 10-14-16





It was an unusually warm, fall evening last night!
Yesterday's evening, I was a witness to a Miracle of God!
God presented me with a perfect ending to a confusing, rattled day!
It was a glorious sunset last night, a perfect orchestration to yesterday's end!
I may not have accomplished all the goals, I set to do yesterday.
Yesterday, I was a first hand witness to the beauty and power of God's creation!
I witnessed the end of the day yesterday, with the beginning of night!
I was mesmerized by the Sunset last evening!
God Is A Good and Loving God, who shows His Strength and Perfection!
I ended my day with prayer, praise and gratitude to my God!
With sincerity, love, prayers and with the hope of a better tomorrow,
                    Evelyn Pinto
                    October 14, 2016










                   Photos taken by Evelyn Pinto
                                 10-13-16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024