SICK AND BROKEN, IN THE HOSPITAL 10-17-16





The hospital is a place where a wide range of emotions pop up in you.
Exhaustion is one of them. Fear is another!
I feel a lot of these emotions!
It's Monday and I have been here, a patient in the hospital all weekend!
I've been resting a lot, as I now live a life in the hospital environment.
At these times, all my body will allow me to do, is to sleep!
I'm sick,  totally exhausted, wiped out, broken and feel torn apart.
The  lung condition, and the other medical conditions that I live with, are reasons I'm experiencing a lot of these feelings and emotions.
This is also why I am in the hospital..
I am having so much trouble breathing, I feel, my heart is also working harder
I am grateful for another day and for the watchful eyes of the doctors,nurses, respiratory therapists and other medical personnel, taking care of me!
I also grateful for the comforting peace of God, who blesses me with  so much, including a long, long, peaceful sleep last night.
Thus, I begin another day in the hospital, fighting!
                            Evelyn Pinto
                           October 17, 2016



My respiratory therapist shows his artistic expressions, with my encouragement, by drawing on my hospital room board!
I Love It!
With gracious gratitude,
                                Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024