TIME WITH FAMILY 10-6-16






Members of my family were among other family and friends at a special family event!
Not seeing my nieces and nephews for some time, we were reunited at this fun occasion!
I was grateful to, also, spend time with my mother, sisters and my Aunt Marge.
We all spent time together; talking, dancing, eating and cherishing these special moments!
These family moments together have become too short and much too infrequent!
How I long for earlier times ,when all my family met every Sunday!
These long ago occasions, happening in my yesteryears, remain embedded in my memory.
I love to visit in my memory, our yesterdays!
At the same time, I stand firm in what is happening today!
Life is not better or worse than yesterday, just different!
In sincerity and love, 
With hope and prayers for the future,
                                 Evelyn Pinto
                                October 6, 2016








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024