WELCOMING 2017 WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS 1-2-17

WELCOMING 2017 WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS







Another year is about to leave us.
Another year is making a majestic entrance.
My family and friends, it has been a challenging year.
I have been acutely sick.
I also have faced a wide range of emotions, dilemmas and situations.
I have welcomed amazing, new friends into my life and have said goodbye to some precious people.
The people who I connect are strong are supportive. and are vital to my being.
Components of my life, I have shared with the world, 
More personal matters, I keep for those closest to me.
Some parts of myself, I have kept just between God and me.
In many ways I have become wiser and stronger, while, still escaping into my “Evelyn Moments”!
My family have supported me in many ways, while continuing to stride with me through trials, triumphs and illness.
My family and I share a mutual love.
My friends have been loyal while, also, seeing me through difficulties and illness.
My friends give a rainbowish color to my life.
They love me for the person I am.
My church provides for me, helping me to find a spiritual component to my life.
My church family, especially Pastor Gary, give answers to issues that I have always yearned for.
Everyone, I’ve met, has had an impact on me, sauntering me into the person I am today.
I am fortunate to have had the opportunities to help others and am graciously grateful to the many that have (and continue to) help me.
I would like to take this opportunity to say this:
Whatever path that Life has you walking on; please be kind to each other.
We all are fighting battles that are visible and some that are not so evident.
Be loving and supportive to one another.
People, it’s now 2017.
This New Year will bring in opportunities, options and choices.
This New Year will also give us chances to say "I love you", "I'm sorry", "Please forgive me", "Can I help you?", "Thank you" and "I forgive you".
Use these words, and similar ones, whenever and wherever you can.
May God bless all of you!
With sincerity, love, prayers, hope and peace,
                                        Evelyn Pinto
                                        January 2, 2017





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024