PROTECT WOMEN AND THOSE MOST VULNERABLE 1-21-17


I have never been prouder to be a woman.
Because of illness, I could not make any of the Women's Marches.
With sincerity, I wish I could be there among the crowd.
I want to be a part, in any way, of this Women's movement!
As a woman and a person living with disabilities, I was offended that the president now took down the website protecting people with disabilities.
I want assurance that my rights and the rights of women and those living with disabilities are protected.
I want assurance that the rights of the most vulnerable, children, seniors and all those living with disabilities, are protected.
Speaking to this administration, I, we all, want assurance definitely that the rights of women and the rights of the most vulnerable are protected.
                   Evelyn Pinto
                   January 21, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024