SICK AND STILL IN THE HOSPITAL 1-17-17


I am still in the hospital.
I have been sick for 12 days and in the hospital since Saturday.
It’s Tuesday morning and I’m ready to be well, home and away from Hospital Life.
My body refuses to comply with my plans.
The diarrhea seems never ending.
The pain is almost always evident as well.
The results of my blood work go quickly and directly to my doctors.
I have had fluids, magnesium and other treatments intravenous.
I am trying to maintain a level of sanity through all of this.
I do have blessings through this turmoil.
The staff at the hospital I go for my medical care have been outstanding.
The level of care I have received is at a level of superior excellence.
Their willingness to help me have held me in awe.
Their compassion for a person they barely know utterly astounds me.
Today, I would like to thank all the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants, respiratory therapists and everyone who has been helping as my body fights the flu and a virus.
Can I ask for your prayers and prayers for everyone fighting illnesses?
With sincerity, hope, love and gratitude,
                           Evelyn Pinto
                           January 17, 2017

                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024