SO SICK AND IN THE HOSPITAL 1-15-17


I am a patient in the hospital.
I am fighting for wellness, for answers, for my life.
What was important to me a week ago, has little meaning now.
Yes, my family and my friends are still very, very important.
Those little things that robbed me of what’s actually is important are feeling I, now, truly regret.
I am having high fevers, excessive diarrhea, severe headaches, body aches and pains, chills, and other worrisome symptoms.
Yes, I am fighting!
I have help with this battle.
The doctors, nurses, primary care assistants, respiratory therapists and many others at the hospital I go for my medical care, are helping fight.
Yes, I so want to be well.
It just now more than ever has me realize how much I am in God’s Hands.
                    Evelyn Pinto

                    January 15, 2017



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024