i'M "HOME"! 1-21-17


I'm "Home"!
I was discharged from the hospital yesterday.
I was diagnosed with food poisoning.
I was living in Poop City for 6 days.
I was astonished at the amounts of poop that could come out of me, while also praying for it to stop.
It did stop and I am “Home”, where I belong!
I would like to thank the nurses and primary care assistants on the medical unit I was placed on, for their help, their devotion and the care they showed for me.
The nurses and primary care assistant were totally amazing!
I would like, also, to thank the compassionate people in Respiratory Therapy, who not only help me in my breathing issues but, have been a familiar presence in a lonely and impersonal hospital world.
I would like, also, to thank my doctors for treating me and sending me on road to recovery.
A note of sincere gratitude go to the chaplains at the hospital, who continue to be there for me.
These women (chaplains) in the Pastoral Care Department continue to help me to find in me reasons for the “whys”, while keeping me sane in the crazy world of the hospital.

Lastly, I would like to send a sincere note of love and gratitude to all those who sent prayers and well wishes. 
You are all precious and dear to me!
It amazes me still that through the darkest of times, the light of Jesus shines through like a shining light leading me out of that dark place.
My body has survived the turmoil of a severe and critical case of food poisoning.
I need time to rest and heal.
Friends, it will be a while before I fully return to my active and somewhat erratic life!
Being home now, I ‘m on my way back to the life I know!
With sincerity and gratitude, love, prayers and hope,
                                      Evelyn Pinto

                                      January 21, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024