POLITICS TODAY, UGH 1-9-17


Yes, I am totally against Trump's narcissistic, egotistical behavior.
Yes, I think Trump is dangerous!
Yes, I think Trump should go through a psychiatric evaluation to see if he is fit to take on the office of president!
No, I don't hate Trump!
Yes, I think he should be held accountable for his actions!
Trump, probably, our next president, should act mature, stable and not impulsive or childish, attacking everyone and anyone who makes a negative comment about him!
Yes, Trump should take seriously the people of our intelligence agencies and the office of president and not believe or associate with enemies of our country.
This is especially important now, as a public figure and about to hold the highest office of our country,
I wish Trump had integrity not impulsiveness!
                     Evelyn Pinto
                     January 9, 2017



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024