ON MISSING PEOPLE 7-15-17



There are many voids deep inside of me.
I love my family and friends so much!
I especially miss the family and friends that I don't see.
I miss my father, my Uncle Johnny, my Uncle Jim, and all the ones who have passed.
God blessed me with the privilege of having people in my life that have passed on.
Oh, but,they were here too short a time.
I will never be the same after knowing each one of them.
These loved ones may be gone from this Earth but, left as precious memories in my heart.

Please, my friends and family, cherish the time you have with the people you love, the people who mean a lot to you, the people you feel you couldn't live without.
Live today for tomorrow isn't promised to no one.
Live, love, and smile at everyone!
Laugh, laugh a whole lot!
Have Faith!
Trust God!
May God Bless All Of You!
Love and prayers,

                       Evelyn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024