DAY 7 IN THE HOSPITAL, PNEUMONIA 7-29-17



I'm getting better daily.
I probably will go home this weekend to continue my recovery from this pneumonia that hit me hard.
I will get home services to aid in my healing.
This will include a visiting nurse, physical therapy, occupational therapy and other services to help me heal and back to my baseline.
I miss "home”!
I miss my family!
I miss my friends
I miss my stuff!
It will be good to be home.
I've been nearly a week in the hospital.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me and whom I had contact with, at the hospital where I now am.
These people I’m so blessed by are these hospital personnel.
These competent, caring and compassionate nurses, doctors, primary care assistants, respiratory therapists, chaplains and many, many other hospital personnel helped to the path to wellness.
I would also like to thank the many others who sent kind words, prayers and well wishes.
Thank you all! Love,
A very grateful,
          Evelyn Pinto
          July 29, 2017





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024