DAY 6, IN THE HOSPITAL: PNEUMONIA 7-28-17



Day # 6 in the hospital:
I’m improving every day.
I want to be all well and home yesterday.
Realizing that it’s not going to happen in the manner I imagined it would, I’ve come to acquire patience.
My body has been through turmoil and a sickness that could have taken my life.
Both my body and my mind need time to heal.
I’m grateful for many things on this Friday morning.
I’m blessed to have the sunshine flow through my hospital room window.
I grateful for the many small improvements I’ve made since being transported to the hospital that wallowing Sunday night.
I’m so appreciative to have wonderful doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, primary care assistants, Pastoral Care chaplains and all sorts of wonderful, experienced, compassionate, loving and super competent hospital personnel give me treatment and care, while in the hospital.
I’m thankful for this precious God-given “Life”!
Most of all, I blessed that I have My Savior, My Healer, My Comforter (Jesus) beside me, fighting with me the battles placed before me.
Yes, despite being sick and in the hospital, I’m blessed!
With sincerity, love and gratitude,
                  Evelyn Pinto
                  July 28, 2017




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024