AFTER THE FUNERAL; 7-2-17




Yesterday (7-1-17) ended a very trying, difficult and stressful week for my family and myself.
Pasquale, my younger sister’s husband was put to rest on Wednesday (6-28-17).
It has been a sad and emotional time for my family.
On that hot, hazy and humid Thursday of last week (6-29-17), I was admitted to the hospital.
I sense that it was the heat, coupled with severe stress and not sleeping, that caused me chest pains and difficulty breathing.
I was given a full cardiac workup.
After returning to my medical baseline and the medical issues were somewhat improved, I was discharged yesterday (7-1-17)
The last teat, a Stress Test, I will take as an outpatient.
I was also transitioned to the care of my outpatient providers.
I will have follow-up appointments with most of my caregivers, including my primary care physician and my pulmonologist.
Friends, I am “Home”!
I plan to strengthen ties with family and friends
I’m also going to try to make sense of life.
Or maybe I’ll just read, listen to music and pray!
With sincerity, grace, peace and love,
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            July 2, 2017

* My family will like to thank all those who came to Pat's funeral service and and to also thank all who supported my sister, her children, my family and myself through this difficult ordeal. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024