"GOD'S GOT THIS ONE!" PNEUMONIA 7-30-17


I’m breaking free.
I’m being discharged today.
I’m going home to continue my recovery from this very serious pneumonia where I’m most comfortable, at home.
The hospital staff have given me a level of care that is beyond excellence.
Now, it’s time for me to go home, where I can get better among friends, around my stuff and where I’m more accessible to family.
I will have a visiting nurse, physical therapy, occupational therapy and other services to get me back to my baseline.
I’m not the healthiest person in the world and I have to acquire patience with myself to do only what my body will allow.
I have to slow down and allow my body and my mind to heal.
I want to thank the doctors, nurses, primary care assistants, respiratory therapists,  chaplains of the Pastoral Care Department at the hospital and the many other hospital personnel who walked with me to “The Path of Wellness”.
I would also like to acknowledge, give praise and thank Jesus who never left my side.
From the Emergency Room, to the medical unit where I’m getting treatment and care to, now, going home, Jesus fights with and for me,
Jesus protects me and guides the hearts and minds of the people treating here, at the hospital.
I don’t need to worry ‘cos God, the Great Physician, has been taken care of me.
This heath issue, this pneumonia, God already has this problematic health issue.
I was asked how I’m handling this pneumonia,
“I’m not”, I answered, “God's got this one!”
Love, a grateful,
              Evelyn Pinto
              July 30, 2017








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024