DREAMS 7-23-17

                                          Dreams


Anyone that knows me, knows my passion for writing and for photography.
I have been dabbling in both of these since I was very young.
I have been writing poetry and short stories since I could hold a pencil.
I remember, since I was also very young, loving to take pictures, of everyone and everything!


In my pre-teenage years, I developed a technique of taking pictures, using Kodak throw away cameras.
At 13 years of age, my godfather and godmother, Lefty and Laura Pini, presented me with a Polaroid camera.
I was totally amazed as I saw the picture develop before my eyes!
Friends, here I am today, entering my senior years, still writing, still taking pictures and still having dreams of publishing my writings as well as the photographs that I shoot and edit!
On The Wings to a Dream,
                             Evelyn Pinto
                             July 23, 2017










                          Photographs taken by Evelyn Pinto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024