GIVING TOO, SHOWING MY GRATITUDE IN THE HOSPITAL 1-14-15



I'm in a position where I am a patient in a hospital where I need the help.
I refuse to just to take but, to also give. I make and give cards, showing my appreciation to the amazing people who are helping me.
Let me explain a little: I'm in a place, a supposedly negative place where people toss with life and death many times during the day. These people, whether they be doctors, nurses, or any person who works in the hospital find time to talk with me. Their caring and loving d
ispositions have made this hospital world more positive. Their appreciation for simple things, a smile, a thank you, and even a card astounds me.
Oh, I also park my wheelchair in the hall of the medical unit, which is in the middle of lots of stuff, and greet people as they go through! It's Super Awesome talking to so many people who work here, in the hospital, and hearing about their lives too.
                                                                Evelyn Pinto
                                  January 14, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024