SUNRISE, GOD'S PROMISE OF A NEW HOPE 1-7-15

There's something amazing about watching the sunrise. In a state of awe over 

God's promise of a new day, you kind of lose yourself and become whole again,








despite the traffic of Life!

I have been in the hospital for some time. (I will be discharged tomorrow (1-8-15).


I needed this time in the hospital to get well and for the doctors to stabilize these


troublesome medical conditions I suffer with which brought me to the doors of the 

hospital.

As of tomorrow, I will no longer 
watch the sunrise from this hospital room window
.
Though the treatment and care I received was at a level of superior excellence, it

is still a hospital and I will be glad to go home.

Praise God!


                                              Evelyn Pinto,

                                             January 7, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024