AWESOME!! 1-1-2015

The hospital is a not so great place, especially when you are sick. It is a necessary place when you are acutely ill.
I have been in the hospital since Monday, 12-29-14. It is January 1, 2015. (I'm spending the the very beginning of 2015 here, in the hospital)..
Even when my body hurts and is not working so well, I try to be positive. You see, when you're in a hospital bed, in a hospital room, in a hospital, there's a lot of  realization and scary thinking about stuff (too much thinking) going on in my head.
I did see the sunrise, the sunrise through my hospital window and it was AWESOME!
Love and prayers, 
                                Evelyn Pinto
                                January 1, 2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024