ANOTHER PATH ON MY JOURNEY 1-16-15



My friends, so much has been going on with me that I cannot process by myself. Few people I know can know what I'm going through. Fewer know what I have been going through.
My friends, while I still can make this decision for myself, I am going from the hospital to a short-term psychiatric placement to get the professional help I need to put my life back on track. I KNOW God sends people to do His work and the people hear, at the hospital I go for my medical care have been there for me. Though cautious, I'm ready to embark on another part of my journey. I would appreciate any/all prayers and would be so grateful. Cards, phone calls and visits, I welcome too. Please, privately message me, if you want to do any of these. *I wrote the following:                                           Love, Evelyn
                                    January 16, 2015
Yes, it is good evening. Realization can make bad things manageable and my soul calm again.
Lately, I've been expecting the world to make me feel better, to find ways for me that would help me cope with some of my life circumstances, to help to be calm, calm enough to get the sleep my body needs and requires.
I’ ve been asking the world to do a job that was meant for God and myself to figure out!
As I cry out to My God, He answers me with sweet whispers of comfort and hope!
At times of need, God uses people to help me!
Sometimes He does send people to help me out!
At times I need the advice and treatment(s)for physical and emotional issues that professionals were trained to do!
There are times, a friend can be so comforting and soothing and just what I need!
There are times, I need the stability only my family can bring.
There are the many times I need the soothing sound, and the gentle, comforting touch only my mother can give!
                             Evelyn Pinto
                             2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024