IN A HOSPITAL BED 1-4-15


Laying in a hospital bed, in a hospital room, in a hospital is not the happiest part of my life, no, not happy at all. It's scary being here,
I have been getting worse, respiratory wise. (I have COPD and Asthma).This is exhausting, fighting so much illness in my body. It's painful and frightening for me It's so lonely in this hospital bed also. It’s totally, totally exhausting, just Fighting. .
I pray someone would be here and hold my hand, (even squeeze my hand.).
I don't want to be alone in this!
I want so much for someone to be here; to be here with me and for me!
I'm in a hospital bed, in a hospital room, in a hospital!

                 
                         Evelyn Pinto
                                            January 4, 2015      
                            Top of Form

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024