"FORGIVENESS MAY NEVER CHANGE THE PAST BUT, CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE." 7-28-15

I try to show respect to everyone and treat them like I would like to treated, regardless if they treat me like crap.
It's not the point if people treat me badly. It's my behavior that I'm responsible for.
At times, I  unintentionally wrong others. (I would not, ever. want to hurt another person or to have my words hurt someone).
It is not in me to hurt anyone intentionally.
If I or what I say (or said) hurt any of you I am deeply sorry. 
All I can do now, is ask forgiveness to you and to God. .
I hope is  that we all can move on .  
All I can do now is pray. pray to experience and to give the gift of forgiveness.
At the end of the day, I answer to only myself and to God.
"Forgiveness may never change the past but, it can change the future."                

With All My Prayers,  
                            Evelyn Pinto
                            July 28, 2015

                         (Pictures taken by Evelyn Pinto)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024