WHAT THE COMPUTER CAN'T DO 7-29-15

                          What The Computer Can’t Do
I'm very grateful for the computer and my friends who contact me on Facebook, for the people who read my blog and for the people I email.
It's a wonderful way to be in touch with people whom I love to connect with!
The computer is not a human touch, or a physical being!
It cannot hold my hand and and reassure me.
It cannot hold me! 

The computer cannot hug me! 
It cannot sense how scared I am when I say everything is okay!
The computer cannot physically be there when I need someone with me!
The computer cannot feel the tears stream down face,as I cry!    

                                       Evelyn Pinto
                                      July 29, 2015 (Edited)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024