JESUS IS NEAR< I'LL BE OKAY 7-21-15

I am home from the hospital.
I was discharged last night.
Through this experience (and in my life) I felt the presence of Jesus, so, I know I'll be okay!
I had diastolic congestive heart failure which caused and/or added to the shortness of breath I had been going through.
The doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, everyone at the hospital,  helped me to stabilize so I could go home. 

The staff working at the hospital, were all patient with me and presented my care at a level of superior excellence.
I'm home now and will have a visiting nurse come to my home..
God Is Good All The Time!

                Evelyn Pinto
                July 21, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024