MY BODY HURTS, MY MIND IS SCRAMBLED, MY HEART ACHES 7-1-15

I haven't written in awhile. 
So many things are out of my control. 
My body hurts, My mind is scrambled, My heart aches. 
I pray. I start my day off praying. I also, as part of my daily routine, praying a devotional every day.
My lung disease is not getting better. I know because I've been having major difficulties breathing.
I saw my primary care doctor today. I can only guess that she (my doctor) saw my pain and breathing difficulties. 
My physician did something she felt was necessary. She prescribed steroids. 
At the same time, she ( and my other doctors) don't like to put me on steroids. 
Steroids, in my case, have changed my mental status and, at times, have put me in a hyper-manic state. 
My doctor explained that it was necessary for me to breathe and steroids do help a person to breathe.
Which is the lesser of evils?
                 Evelyn Pinto
                 July 1, 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024