WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE, I GO ON! 7-13-15

With A Smile On My Face, I Go On!
Things are more difficult for me now. 
I can't do all the things I used to do. 
I get very sick -  a lot . 
I have a chronic medical illnesses and disabilities. 
I use a wheelchair to get around. I require supplementary oxygen to breathe adequately. 
Things look bad, right? 
No! No way! 
I still smile and laugh. 
I relished in a rainbow I watched from the 3rd floor window. 
I go outside, in the very early morning, when the air quality is better for me.. 
I see birds, trees, beavers and the wondrous morning sky! 
I see the sunrise.
I see the  miracles of God! 
I realize how God has blessed me! I
I am so grateful!
God Is Good All The Time!
God has truly blessed me! 
                         Evelyn Pinto
                         July 13, 2015






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024