ON A LIFE TO SHARE 7-15-15


I'm in my apt on these hot, humid days.
Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, asthma and chronic respiratory failure, I need to spend most of my time where it is air conditioned and cool. (My apt has the air conditioning on, as well as the fan going).
I struggle, trying to breathe -  a lot.
I keep busy, distracting myself from what's going on in my body.
I spent some time, going through pictures that I've taken. 
I would like to share them!



Not knowing what my future will hold, I pray.
Every day, spent at home and with my friends and family, is a gift!
Ever day, just living, is a gift, a gift from God!
I feel okay right now!.
God Is Good!
                      Evelyn Pinto
                      July 15, 2015

                   (Pictures taken by Evelyn Pinto, July-2015)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024