PRAYING, INPATIENT AT THE HOSPITAL 7-18-15



Living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, asthma, chronic respiratory failure and a long list of other medical issues, it's really difficult to live a normal life. Excursions to the hospital become necessary more than I, or anyone, would want.
This is one of those times.
I am now in the Emergency Room at the hospital I go for my medical care. I am waiting for placement in a medical unit here.
My doctors and I tried, very hard,to take care of my medical problems as an outpatient.
I suppose it was inevitable, when my breathing became worse for a significant amount of time, hospitalization was inevitable.
I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude, even here, in the hospital.
I'm praying a lot also.
                           Evelyn Pinto
                          July 18, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024