MY FEELINGS WITH BEING SICK A LOT 9-11-2015



I want to write about depression, namely my depression.
I want to tell you how frustrated, empty and completely exhausted and weak I feel.
I want to say how me, being sick so much, has made me feel things and emotions I don't want to feel.
Living now with this pneumonia with  trying to cope with chronic diseases is exhausting in itself. 
It feels like all my endurance, strength and life seems to have been sucked right out of me.
I want to say how much it has affected me, how it has made me feel so depressed and really, really frightened.
I want to tell you how sick and I am now and have been for awhile.
I want to tell  all this  and then,
I want to pray.

                          Evelyn Pinto
                          September 11, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024