LIFE IS WAY TOO SERIOUS 9-4-15




Anyone want to fly in the sky with me?.
I must warn you all,,I fly high, high enough to be wrapped in a white, really fluffy cloud..
Maybe we can even swing on a star.?
Being an adult is so overrated!
I do take on my adult responsibilities when I have to.
Sometimes I just have to take advice from a 6 year old..
Being around young children, I can really live (and have fun in the process)!.
Life is too, too serious lots of times..
People can forget what is really important..
Right now, it is my, imagination!
I ask you this: What ever happened to 5 years old?      

                              Evelyn Pinto
                             September 4, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024