NOT FEELING WELL TODAY 9/1/2015



I have not been feeling well today.
I've been running a fever for most of today.
I've been staying in my apt today, mostly sleeping.
My friends have been here, visiting me.
I thank God every day for the blessings of friends and family.
I also thank My Lord for doctors, nurses and hospitals.
They take care of me when I am sick and
Set me on the road, to feeling better again.
At times, I have a good quality of Life.
There are other times, I feel that I'm just surviving.
This is when I pray.
I am grateful that My God understands me, protects me,
is here with me and loves me.
I'm feel gratitude that My God loved me so much,
that He sent His Son, Jesus, to die for me.
I'm sick but, I know Jesus is with me,  giving me the strength and 
courage to go through this time of sickness.
I'm going to an appointment with my pulmonary doctor tomorrow.
I pray that I'll be okay.
                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                   September 1, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024