WE ATTENDED THE ABILITIES EXPO 9-25-15


I went to The Abilities Expo at The Boston Convention Center last Sunday (9-20-15).
I go to The Abilities Expo, when it is in Boston, every year.
This year, my friend, Janet, came with me.
I not only had a lot of fun, I learned a great deal!
What I loved most, about The Abilities Expo, was that the event concentrated on what I, as a person living with disabilities, can do, not on what I can't do!
There were new inventions that help people with disabilities, more modern, advanced wheelchairs, and many other advances for people with disabilities.
There were a variety of services, at The Abilities Expo, designed to aid people who live with disabilities.
Easter Seals, who are responsible for my foundation in computer knowledge as well as my actual computer and printer, was there also.
We also attended a very interesting workshop.
I wore my friend out that day!
To tell you the truth, I was worn out, by the time we left the show, also!
                             Evelyn Pinto
                             September 25, 2015




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024