BACK HOME 9-12-2015


I'm Home!
I was discharged from the hospital last night (Friday night).
I'm so happy to be home, among friends and family,  who can visit more easily.
The hospital staff presented my care at a level of superior excellence.
The doctors, nurses, PCA's, respiratory therapists; everyone were so compassionate, knowledgeable of my medical condition(s) and treated me exceptionally well!
Their dedication to me, as their patient, was astounding!
I'm so happy to be home now.

I'm working to recover from this serious, life threatening pneumonia.
Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.
I am so, very grateful and appreciate every prayer.
Prayers do work!
Praise The Lord!

Love and prayers,
Evelyn Pinto
September 12, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024