I THANK GOD FOR "LIFE" 9-3-2015



I was running a fever (101.6) 2 days ago. This was in addition to deep, painful congestion in my chest, severe pain in my joints, my ears ringing and really, really painful, massive headaches.
I saw my pulmonary physician yesterday, in which he sent me, almost immediately for a chest x-ray and blood work.
I received a call from my pulmonary physician office after returning home. 
Yes, it was confirmed, from the chest x-ray that I have pneumonia. 
I will be starting antibiotics asap, at home.
It gets exhausting being me and being sick so much. 
To tell you the truth, I'm really, really tired of being run down by mac trucks, metaphorically speaking.
Yes, I am exhausted and hurting.
My exhaustion, pain and sickness turned to gratitude as I glance upward and thank God for what I have.
I thank God, that there are hospitals, doctors, nurses and medical personnel to help me to get better when I become sick.
I thank God for friends, family and my church who love me, and whom I have so many fun, amazing times with, while they also give me the support I need, to fight theses health crisis battles in my life.
I thank God for Life!
                                    Evelyn Pinto
                                   September 3, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024