2nd Day INPATIENT AT THE HOSPITAL 9-19-2015



This is the middle of my second day as a patient in the hospital.
The staff that work here are so, very compassionate, experts in their field, loving, love their job and and emphasize that they are all working to get me better and back home.
It is just that this pneumonia , and every previous one, take more out of me.
It's difficult being sick in the hospital and being me right now.
I want to go home but, I am absolutely out of strength and endurance . I want so much, to feel better.
I need a miracle.Love and prayers,
                                         Evelyn Pinto

                                         September 10, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024