ON BEING REALLY ILL 9-9-2015



I have a serious case of pneumonia.
I woke up freezing last night.
I had just finished a course of oral antibiotics, while being treated at home.
I knew I had a fever.
Following the advice of my doctor, I went to the Emergency Room, at the hospital that I go for my medical care.
My fever was 103.9.
They treated me with Tylenol, ice packs all over my body and IV antibiotics.
I am still getting the IV antibiotics.
My fever is down, for now and I'm really, really, totally exhausted and fatigued.
I will welcome any/all prayers.
Thank you. Love,
                          Evelyn (Pinto)
                         September 9, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024