A THANKSGIVING BLESSING 11-27-15


Thanksgiving, this year, was at the home of my younger sister, Terry and her husband, Pat.
It was fun, family time!
Before our Thanksgiving feast, we all held hands and prayed words of gratitude, praise and genuine love, love for God and for each other.
My family pulled together to make this day a memorable, family time!
My mother, my sister, Roseanna, my sister, Terry and my brother-in-law put together a festive Thanksgiving meal that was totally spontaneous and delicious.
Everyone had their full, with leftovers!
This Thanksgiving was special because it was wrapped in love!
I so missed my family that could not be there.
May God Bless Every One Of My Family, Always!
Love and prayers,
                  Evelyn Pinto
                  November 27, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024