THANK YOU TO ALL THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN 11-11-15


The United States Of America flag,       on the building where I live.
  (Photograph taken by Evelyn Pinto)

To all those who serve, have served and will be serving in the military: 
Thank You!!!!
You are all brave, courageous, and self-sacrificing.
Thank you!
You rose to duty and gave so much that I and my family, friends and all of us can be safe and live in freedom.
Thank you!
I live unafraid in my home, in freedom, because of the high price you gave for my freedom.
Thank you!
May God Bless All Of Our Veterans, Today and Always!
May God Bless America!
Love and prayers,
                         Evelyn Pinto
                        Veterans Day
                        November 11, 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024