I'M GRATEFUL FOR.... 11-26-15


It’s Thanksgiving and
I'm grateful for so much!
I'm grateful for My Creator, who saved, redeems, forgives and protects me.
I'm grateful for my family and friends.
I'm grateful for my home, my friends here and the staff in the assisted living, who help me.
I'm grateful for the hospital I go to for my medical care and the chaplains, doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, PCA's and everyone else who help me at the hospital.
I'm grateful for sunrises and sunsets.
I'm grateful for the smell, feel, sound and taste of the rain!
I'm grateful for Life and......
Love and prayers,
                  Evelyn Pinto
                 November 26, 2015






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024