ON BEING 60 YEARS OLD 11-1-15


I've been 60 years old for about a week.
No, I didn't go downhill from here!
No, I didn't fall apart!
No, I didn't become old!
To tell you the truth, I haven't changed much since I was younger, like 59 years old.
No, I haven't changed at all!
I'm still that idealistic person who speaks out when I see wrong.
I still want to change the world, make the world a better place for others and myself.
See, I haven't changed!
I must warn the world; I'm not going to grow old very gracefully!
On being 60 years old, as it is said, it's just a number.
60 years old is also the beginning of a brand new journey in my life.
On getting older: I don't like the idea of it!
Me, being graceful in aging? 
You've got to be kidding!!!
 Love, 
               A 60 Year Old
               Evelyn Pinto
               November 1, 2015


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024