HOW I, EVELYN,,, VIEW "THE SERENITY PRAYER."

       
            How I, Evelyn, View 
           The Serenity Prayer:
The Serenity Prayer, a very special prayer to me:
God grant me the serenity, 
"Lord, keep me quiet, calm and still when I need to be, not only physically but in my head as well." To accept the things I cannot change, 
"Lord help me to accept not only my physical limitations but, my emotional boundaries as well." 
The courage to change the things I can,
"Lord, allow me never to live in places like risk or fear." 
And the wisdom to know the difference. 
"Lord, let the choices that I make and the life I live glorify You."
I so, love this prayer!
                                                                             Evelyn Pinto



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024