HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL 11-25-15


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Even through sickness, financial in security, emotional instability and life's unpredictability, I have so much to be grateful for!
I am grateful to God for so much!
It has been a very difficult year for me and for those close to me.
I live with being sick a lot, mostly due to my diagnosis of COPD, asthma and CHF.
I’ve needed the acute care of inpatient hospitalization more than I, or anyone, would ever want.
I’ve danced with dance and persevered.
Cancer knocked at the door of loved ones and was let in.
Still, I persevere!
I persevere because my love of God, Life and people (well, people most of the time).
My faith keeps me glued together when I feel my world falling apart.
I have many friends.  Some are closer than others.
I have a few very close friends.
These friends, we being so close, I cannot imagine what I did before them and how I could ever live without them.
This year, I learned more about life, about others, about myself and about God!
Yes, it has been quite a year, a difficult but, marvelous year!
Love, with gracious gratitude,
                        Evelyn Pinto
                       November 25, 2015





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024