As I recover from pneumonia, I have never been so grateful for my family, my friends, the medical personel who have (and continue to do so as an outpatient) mantained my health and wellnes, and mostly for My God for the gift of Life!
The most important person in my life is my mother. Many times when I am sick, (especially as sick as I was), I feel I need that closeness only my mother can give me. It's like I am 5 years old and I just want my mother to hold me, take away that pain and make me feel better. Talking to my mother, though the pain and the illness(es ) are still there, but, that comfort that only my mother can bring, emerges. It warms me so much. I feel again like I am 5 years old again, protected by mom, even if it's just her voice. No matter how bad I feel, it seems a little better with my mother. Her love continues to dwell in me and soothe me .
Thank you God for All the people you've sent and I have crossed paths with in my Life. Thank you, God, for my mother!
I love you Mom! Always, your daughter, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024