In the post I read a few minutes ago there were a lot of buts on love , trust, and of giving of yourself. I give myself free . I know I have gotten hurt but the love I have received from some amazing people who also took a risk in trusting me and loving me well, it feels really, really good. If you put conditions on trust, love, communicating, I, myself, don't ever think you will find real love.

Evelyn Pinto There are a lot of "buts" in here meaning a lot of conditions on love, trust and giving of yourself. Yeah, I may get hurt , I will still continue to love. Yeah my trust will be betrayed at times. I still will trust! I will listen to others fully because I KNOW I already have a voice! Please, I don't like to put conditions on when I love people or when I trust or even when I listen to a person. I communicate with NO conditions!
Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024