It snowed today. The view outside my apartment window was so beautiful and wondrous. Snowflakes continued to drop heavily down from the sky as I looked from my apartmet windows. The view outside looked so inviting that I decided to bare the elements and go outside to play in the snow.
Bundled up in sweaters a scarf, gloves, a heavy winter jacket, etc.. and carrying an oxygen tank on my wheelchair, I, already in the chair, began my journey outside. I was definitely ready for my adventure in the snow.
Snow was all over me as I was blanketed in this gorgeous white stuff. Snowflakes tickled as they landed on my nose. I even managed to eat more than a half a dozen snowflakes! This amazing snow was not only all around me but, all over me, as if I was clothed in a white miracle!
I Played In The Snow Today! Today The Lord Blessed Me By Being Part Of A Miracle!
Praise The Lord!        Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024