Good Morning Family And Friends! Another year is passing and I just wonder where the time went.
In 2013 I saw a lot of sickness in others close to me and, especially, in myself. The sickness(es) I went through were difficult, painful,. iI also felt extremely alone, tired and very scared.
There was also good in 2013 for me. There were family, friends, laughter, being together, sharing stuff with being other and sharing of ourselves. There was also a strong faith to lean on in the bad times and rejoice in the good times.
There was also Jesus walking, with me, carrying me (especially at those times I couldn't make it alone),and comforting me!
I've come to Jesus humble, afraid, living with chronic health conditions and pain. I have a friend in Jesus who never has, and never will let me down. I believe I just got to humble myself and call upon His Name-Jesus! Prayers And Love To All, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024