Sometimes life throws you a lot of trials and diffcult times. I'm in one of those troublesome times now.
This morning I was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia and other troublesome medical conditions. I'm taking a series of antibiotics both to clear the infection and also, not spread the infection through my body.
My faith is (and has) carried me a long way. Jesus not only walks with me but, before me. Was Jesus really at the hospital before I arrived? Is His Hand in my treatment now? Is Jesus taking a huge part in the care I'm receiving from so many amazing people who work at this hospital?
Though I am in the hospital and going through much pain, my heart is grateful and my faith remains strong. Praise The Lord!
Love and prayers, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024