It's A Wonderful Time To Be Alive! I know many people may not think so. They may say things like 'just watch the news or look at what this Noreaster did or it's flu season and I feel like crap (even I had the flu ad felt really lousy). Yes, there are bad things happening. There is also God in the world. He was in the doctor who wanted me to be cured so much of this infection in my blood that he worked endlessly, for many hours, trying to put an IV in me so I can receive the needed antibiotics quickly by intra venously. He was in my concered friends who welcomed me back home with so much love. He was in that special person who left Christmas presents inside my apt so I would have gifts whe I returned home from the hospital. He was especially in my family who felt my pain and saw me after Christmas.
God is with us in a lot more people in a lot more ways. We just have to notice those kind acts of people, those smiles, that laughter in the midst of a not-so-good times and the beauty all around us. Though the media may show us different, there IS a lot of good in the world which means God is still active, even in the midst of real bad times. God is still active, always has been and always will be. God Is Good All The Time!         Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024