I am still in the hospital fighting, among other serious medical conditions, pneumonia. This pneumonia is taking a lot out of me. I am in bed and sleeping most of the time. I am also in pain and I guess pain will also wear a person out.
I am getting the very best care at the hospital I am in. My medical team is working tiredlessly to help me and to also find the right antibiotics that wiill kill this infection in my lungs. The nurses and primary care assistants, well, I can't say enough good about them.
I WANT TO GO HOME THOUGH!
I am praying that will I will be well enough to go back home. I know God always come through!
I am really, really tired of being sick so much, exhaustingly so!
I'm praying for home to happen and my heath to be stable.
Can you all offer prayers of comfort and wellness for me? I would really appreciate this and I know God hears all prayers. Thank you. Love, Evelyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SAD LOOKING CHRISTMAS TREE 12-10-2024

MEMORIAL DAY 5-30-16

The Medical Profession: Problems 5-6-2024